Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GIFT BAG EXPERIMENT

Yesterday's paper craft "experiment" was a gift bag. It wasn't a difficult project, but it's larger than what I wanted. That's the fun thing about some projects . . . you're just not sure what you're going to end up with. I finished putting this bag together this morning and decided to try a fun flower technique. The bag needed "something" to jazz it up. I punched some scallop circles, cut them in half, rolled them into a cone shape, and adhered them to a scallop circle. I used one of SU's new designer brads for the center of the flower but not before I glittered it with Crystal Effects and Chunky Sprinkles glitter. It turned out really good--that glitter is absolutely gorgeous!! Don't study the picture too closely or you'll notice a few boo-boos in the assembly of the flower "cones." ;-)

No comments: