Sunday, January 31, 2016

BLOG HOP . . . COURTESY OF NC STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATORS

The NC Stampin' Up! demonstrator Facebook group is having their first monthly blog hop today, and I'm so excited to participate!  If you started at the beginning of this hop, then you are coming from Shavon's creative blog.  As you probably know by now, this hop will feature products from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure, and I'm pleased to share the project that I created:
My card features the following products:
Cardstock/Specialty Paper:  Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Gold Glimmer Paper, Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack
Stamp Sets:  Birthday Blooms, Botanical Blooms
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral (ink pad and marker)
Sizzix:  Botanical Builder Framelits
Accessories:  Rhinestone Jewel
And here's one more (close-up) photo for you.  Isn't that die-cut flower gorgeous?

Thank you visiting!  Click the photo below to continue to the next 
blog or click on Tamra's name in the list below the "next blog" button.

12 comments:

Creations By Creativevon said...

Love your card. Now I need that vellum!

Sharon said...

I played with the Botanical Blooms framelits for the first time today & I am in love! Now let's just hope they put them in the 2016 catalog in June! Love your card!

Pam Staples said...

Regina, Gorgeous card! I haven't played with the Botanical Blooms yet and your card is inspiring. Love the subtle background with the bright pop of the flower. Thanks for being part of the 1st NC Demos Blog Hop. ~ Pam

WAGSTAMPS said...

Regina I love your card. Botanical Blooms is my favorite. Great color combo.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card. I like the glimmer paper you tucked in there.

Kitty Helton said...

Very pretty card and I love that stamp and framelit set!!! I may have to CASE this card once I order. Thanks so much for sharing!

Melissa Kerman said...

Beautiful card Regina. Now I want to go make it! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy Dawson said...

Gorgeous as usual. I guess you know now I have to get that bundle!!! You are such an enabler.

Ariel said...

gorgeous card, Regina, as usual :-)

Jo Anne Hewins said...

I love your card. That's one of my favorite Occasions bundles!

Sue Root said...

This card is beautiful. Love the glimmer paper in the background. Great idea to use the vellum for leaves.

Unknown said...

So beautiful...is it ok to case for my botanicals class?