Sunday, January 24, 2016

CRASH THE (DSP) STASH!

I'm excited to share a sneak peek photo collage of the project that I designed for this month's edition of awesome Craft Project Central tutorials!  But first . . . following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:

Ask any stamper or paper crafter and, if they’re honest, they’ll admit to having more designer paper than they’ll probably live long enough to use.  The problem (for lack of a better word) is that there are too many gorgeous paper collections coming and going all the time.  This tutorial will demonstrate a fun, colorful, and creative technique that will not only have you using that paper you’ve been hoarding, but it also gives the green light to mixing and matching colors and patterns that you would normally never use together.  While you are putting your hoarded stash to work, you will thoroughly enjoy some trendy techniques such as the quilt and tag cards, tag-shaped window, glimmer pinwheel card, and a colorful, fun Bargello design.  Of course, you’ll need a pretty place to put your stack of cards, and this tutorial includes a handy pocket portfolio for that purpose.

Did you click on the photo to open a larger view?  There are lots of fun techniques in my tutorial that will have you wondering what took so long to start digging into your stash of designer paper!  As usual, I have a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central to give away, and getting entered in the drawing is really easy . . . just click ON THIS LINK and leave a comment about my project.  On Sunday, January 31st, I will announce the winning name right here on my blog, so be sure to check back then.

No comments: