Thursday, June 20, 2019

"MOSAIC MOOD" WIPER CARD

Who remembers making wiper cards years ago?  I know I made one or two, but that may have been before I started my blog.  My sweet friend, Laura, sent me a fantastic patriotic "wiper" card this week (and instructions), so I had to try the modern way to make them. 

The card folds flat for mailing:


For my card, I chose Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous Mosaic Mood designer paper.  The paper is so pretty that my card really didn't need very much decorating.

To open the card, just pull the scored panel at the right edge and this happens:


Did you notice that the hummingbird popped into view?  How cool is that?!?!

I realize the designer paper is really busy, so here's a view of the card from the bottom:


Thank you, Laura, for telling me how to make this fun card!  I look forward to making another one before too long.

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Too cute! I remember making the other type wiper card.