Thursday, May 21, 2020

"FOREVER GREENERY" SUITE . . . THANK YOU CARD


If you haven't caught glimpses of Stampin' Up!'s Forever Greenery suite, then you might need to peep out from under your rock more often.  This suite of products will be available (along with lots of other fantastic products) when the brand new catalog goes into effect next month.  There have been times when I just purchased the designer paper OR the stamp set OR the dies that were part of a suite, but with this one . . . you probably need more than just one component.

That beautiful gingham ribbon?  Well . . . it actually belongs to the Flowers for Every Season suite but, since the color coordinates, it works beautifully with the Forever Greenery designer paper.  And it's gingham, so I will use it wherever I can.  Raise your hand if, like me, you think we could always use more gingham.


Isn't that Whisper White leafy-embossed layer pretty?  I used one of the Greenery embossing folders (also from this product suite) to create that layer and then roughed up the edges.  There are two embossing folders in the pack but, so far, this is the only one I've used because I can't stop.  The size of the leaves are perfect, the depth of the embossing is crisp, and it adds beautiful texture to any project!  I'm sure the other embossing folder is just as beautiful, and I promise to use it soon.

So this card features the designer paper, stamps, dies, and (one of the) embossing folder(s) from the  gorgeous Forever Greenery suite, which will be available for purchase June 2020.  


No comments: