Thursday, May 7, 2020

#SHARESUNSHINE

I read about Stampin' Up!'s Share Sunshine sentiments and image pdf the other day, but I really looked closely at it today.  It is really perfect for the cards that we need to be sending during the COVID-19 restrictions that are keeping us apart from those near and dear to our heart.  


See that?  There are FIFTEEN pages of assorted images, word art, sentiments, etc.--something for whatever kind of card you want to send!

While I would love to take full credit for the idea of putting a mask on the piggy from This Little Piggy stamp set, I first saw this cuteness on a card that Susan Campfield had made.  Such a fun idea, huh?  I thought it would be a perfect card to send to my great-niece, and this is the card that I designed:


My card features Layering Circles dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, and Corrugated embossing folder (used on the tiny face mask).

Another Share Sunshine image was used on the inside of the card:


And this cute text was cut out and adhered to the flap of the envelope:


This was my first use of the printed images but certainly not my last!  All proceeds from the purchase of the downloadable pdf will be sent to your choice of The World Health Organization or United Way Worldwide's COVID-19 Community Response & Recovery Fund.  Just purchase the pdf HERE, print the pages, and use scissors, a trimmer, punches, dies, etc. to cut the images.  Create projects and share them online using #sharesunshine.


No comments: