Saturday, May 16, 2020

REMEMBER "POCKET SILHOUETTES"?

Do you ever look around at all of the stamp sets you've accumulated and ask yourself why you keep so many retired sets?  I do that all the time--especially when Stampin' Up! publishes a list of retiring products.  This is the time that I like to take a closer look at the retired sets I've been holding onto and re-evaluate whether it's time to let some of them go.  I never let enough of them go.

I needed to make a thank you card, and it was one of my retired sets that caught my eye . . . Pocket Silhouettes.  I just loved that stamp set back in the day, and it's one that I actually still keep by my desk.  


I used markers to ink the images and then used a retired punch and Cajun Craze cardstock to create the flower pots, which were adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Doesn't the embossed Basket Weave background look nice?  I wish Stampin' Up! wasn't retiring that embossing folder, but it is one that I will keep.

And ta da . . . my thank you card was finished rather quickly.


1 comment:

Stasher said...

It's time for me to purge some sets again. But hard to do if I feel like I didn't get enough play time with them! This is a cute card!