Saturday, October 24, 2020

"BACK ON YOUR FEET" - (YES, IT'S ANOTHER TRIPLE CUBE POP-UP CARD)

What can I say?  The Triple Cube Pop-Up cards are too fun to make and, from what I hear, they're also fun to receive.  This one features a sweet turtle who's having a hard time, but the thing about being on his back means he doesn't have any choice but to look up, right?




I know the photos aren't the best, but it was dark and I was trying to get the card ready for the next day's mail.  That gorgeous designer paper is from Stampin' Up!'s Forever Greenery collection, and it was fun choosing which patterns to use--and where to put them.  The card really didn't need much else so I added a punched butterfly . . . and, of course, the punched heart because every turtle who's having a hard time needs lots of love.

1 comment: