Saturday, September 8, 2007

ALTERED PAINT CAN


After forcing myself to sit down and pay bills this morning, I needed to do something fun. I bought these really nice paint cans a few months ago, thinking I'd plan a class around them, but that hasn't happened. I decided that this can would be a holiday gift, and wouldn't it hold a lot of goodies??? To decorate it, I used Stampin' Up!'s new "Holiday Harmony" designer paper. The scalloped pocket tag was made with a Sizzix die, but the tag is decorated with cut-out stamped images from Stampin' Up!'s "Perfect Presentation" stamp set. I used the Slit Punch to create the scalloped layer in the center of the tin, and adorned it with gold brads and gold organdy ribbon. This can has a handle--I just forgot to put it back on before I took the picture. ;-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the topper - VERY pretty