Monday, September 3, 2007

OCTAGON BOX


What a beaut, huh? Don't be fooled, though . . . this is no small box . . . it's 9" tall and 8" wide! I found this box laying on a clearance shelf a couple of weeks ago. I tried to think of a way to use it or something it would be good for, but nothing came to mind. But it was too cheap to leave behind. As a matter of fact, I bought two of them just in case I made a mess of the first one. ;-) The papers used to decorate the box were also on clearance, and they were part of the ensemble for this project. Yes, I would have survived without this box, and I certainly could have done something more productive with my time today, but it's been fun. And just think . . . I have another one to play with, so who knows when the laundry and cleaning will get done! Who cares? ;-)



2 comments:

Cassy said...

Wow girl. You always amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Regina - that is just GORGEOUS
Love it! Lisa