Saturday, September 22, 2007

SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMETHING BLUE . . .


Congratulations, Cindy and Brian, who were married last night at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens--beautiful outdoor ceremony! My sister, Renee, and I had the privilege of assisting at the rehearsal dinner on Thursday night and attended the wedding last night. We had a blast and felt that we were among our own family and friends!

Cindy gave me permission to post this card on my blog. For quite some time, I tried to think of what kind of card I wanted to make for them, but I wasn't all that thrilled with anything that came to mind . . . until I was looking at all the sweet photos on their wedding web site--they had SO MANY of them! So, I sniped a few and created a black & white photo collage. And that's when the card design just fell into place. I used a transparency sheet for the actual card. The swirl design (from "Doodle This" stamp set) was stamped and white-embossed on two corners. Aren't they a sweet couple? They're just as sweet in person as they are in pictures, and I wish them all the best!

No comments: