Thursday, September 6, 2007

CRISS CROSS, 3D BUTTERFLY & A NEW CD



Right now, I'm listening to Shawn Colvin sing "I Don't Know Why," and it occurred to me that I don't know why I'm addicted to 3D butterflies. When I stamp one, I automatically want to cut it out and give those dainty wings a little bit of life.
As is usually the case, I came in here this morning to clean off my desk. Why does the stamping muse hit me when I'm supposed to be cleaning???? I don't know why! My "Priceless" stamps were already out--I think several stamp sets gathered for a party recently--so I couldn't just clean them and put them away! I decided to create this fun Criss Cross card. This is just the second one I've made, and I still have trouble deciding how to decorate the pocket insert. I wonder why that is!
By the way . . . if you're looking for a great CD, may I recommend "Touched By An Angel The Album?" I stumbled upon this CD at Barnes & Noble last week, and it is awesome--I mean, A-W-E-S-O-M-E! One of my favorite songs on this CD is "You Were Loved" by Wynonna, but I really enjoy all of them! This is one of those CDs that's fun to listen to while you're stamping, cleaning, driving, having a meltdown because you need to turn left to get to the school and the Sheriff's office has blocked left turns and the traffic is HORRENDOUS and you have to go past your destination, make a U-turn, and crawl through the traffic to get BACK to your destination! And Heaven help you if you're tardy! Argh!!!! [breathe in, breathe out]

No comments: