Thursday, March 27, 2008

BELATED EASTER CARD

I love, love, love my Cricut!!!! Just before Easter, I was trying to make a card similar to this one for Chadrick (minus the big flower), but I was having trouble with the notebook that the Cricut is connected to. I finally got to work with this design tonight, though. SU products used to create this card include Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White card stock, 2-Way Glue, Rhinestone Brad, Crimper, and Die Cut Blooms, which is a brand new product offered in the "Occasions" mini catalog. The blooms come in several colors and sizes, and they're cut from textured card stock. They're adorable and ever-so-easy to work with, and you get a BUNCH of die cut pieces that allow you many options for creating a variety of flowers--definitely a valuable addition to your stamping and paper craft supplies!

No comments: