Friday, March 14, 2008

LEAPING LIZARDS!

This isn't a SU project, but I did use some SU card stock to create it. There is a Cricut cartridge that I have been wanting, but it's very hard to find--and I never saw it on sale, so I knew it would be a pricey one. On Tuesday morning, I found it on eBay--"buy it now"--so I bought it then. It arrived yesterday, and I wasn't sure where to begin to use it. I belong to a Yahoo group for Cricut owners and have found so many project designs that people share. There's one lady from Australia who is over the top with her command of the software, and she has so many patterns/designs that she provides--FREE!-- which is great since I still haven't mastered the use of the software! Anyway, this little lizard is one of her designs, and isn't he adorable?

No comments: