Saturday, March 8, 2008

EASTER "CONTRABAND"

I have been having a wonderful time today! I cleaned up the stamp room from a workshop last night and couldn't help but notice what a windy day it is. So, I raised the blinds and windows in the stamp room, hoping that the sun would come in with the wind. Mostly, it's just been wind. A good friend of mine, Laura, sent me some stamped images from non-SU stamps so I decided to play with them today. To color the images, I used SU markers, watercolor pencils, blender pen, and aqua painter. On the tent topper card, I used a glittered floral-shaped ribbon slide. It's very difficult to get a good picture of the sparkly glitter but, believe me . . . it's very nice! I used some other non-SU products today, too, such as the Big Shot, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and two scallop circle punches to layer with SU's scallop punched circles.

No comments: