Friday, March 7, 2008

POP-UP


How fun is this card?????? Yes, it has an odd shape and size, and I wasn't too impressed when I first folded the card stock. As a matter of fact, I said, "What's the big deal?" and tossed it aside. Well, the "big deal" is that this could be a fun card to send to someone--especially when that special someone likes to keep the cards you make. What made me decide to un-paper clip and decorate the folded piece of card stock was that . . . I got hit with a design idea! My club members will most likely make one of these cards in April, although I don't know that I'll have enough flowers for everyone. We just might have to improvise. SU products used to create this card include More Mustard card stock, East Coast Prep designer paper, Die Cut Blooms, Flower Fusion (felt flower), Fire Rhinestone brads, "A Beautiful Thing" stamp set, Always Artichoke Craft ink, Clear embossing powder, heat tool, and Stampin' Dimensionals. I know this isn't a good picture, but I promise that I tried and tried and tried to get a really good picture this morning. This card got carried from room to room and posed so many times that I was afraid it would wear out. Seriously . . . I must have taken 25 to 30 pictures, and this was the best I could get. :-(

No comments: