Saturday, February 14, 2009

MORE "DIE TRICKING"

I'm beginning to feel guilty about the fun I'm having today! I decided that if it was possible to "trick" the pillow box die to cut a longer pillow box, and if I could "trick" the Box #2 die to cut a taller box, then would I be able to "trick" the Scallop Bag die to cut a wider bag? Oh yes, it's possible! Check it out!! This bag is double the size that the die was intended to cut, and ain't it sweet????? For this bag, I used the "Delicate Dots" designer paper, So Saffron ribbon, Eyelet Border punch (how do you like my neat ribbon slider), and the "Polka Dot Punches" stamp set. Don't expect anymore pictures today. I've got to fill up the dryer and then go spend some Kohl's bucks!

3 comments:

Judy H. said...

Ok, Regina, you need to put together a tutorial for your "die tricking" - this looks awesome! I still don't have this die cut - yet. TFS. This looks great! Have fun spending those Kohl's bucks - one of my fave stores! They have such great deals! Judy H.

Julie said...

Wow I didn't even know they made dies for boxes other than cricut. and I have the small bug. Found your site from SCS. i just made your gable box and LOVE it so i had to google you and wow I love all your creations. I would love to know more how you make your stuff. I'll be stopping by again for sure!!!

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Julie, thanks for taking the time to look me up! While my blog isn't a big secret, I don't actually advertise it. Most of my creations involve SU products since that's what I sell, but I'm a true paper-crafter in that I enjoy trying lots of products. I, too, enjoy using the Cricut! In a few months, I'm doing another SCS tutorial, so I'll see you there for sure!