Sunday, April 5, 2009

TRENDY TREES

Yesterday was the big day . . . my niece's baby shower! Everything went well, and she received a LOT of nice gifts! It's amazing the amount of square footage that such a small person demands! I'll bet Haley (my niece) isn't even thinking about how frequently those baby things have to be swapped out for bigger baby things. Ha! It's like once the baby leaves the mommy's body, she is thrust upon a fast-moving track of in, out, up, down, spin around, begin again until the day she wonders where the time has gone. I guess it's rather comical that we even wonder where the time has gone! Anyway, I just wanted to show you the simple card that I made for one of the gifts. The tree image has nothing to do with a baby--I just had "Trendy Trees" on my desk and wanted to use it. This little set is going to be a favorite, I already know! Two stamp sets (Trendy Trees and Best Yet), two punches, two colors of ink, one strip of ribbon, two colors of card stock, a stamp-a-ma-jig . . . and my card was made!

No comments: