Saturday, August 1, 2009

50 YEARS!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my parents' 50th anniversary, and we're celebrating the occasion at my house. This is the card that I made for them, and I was very pleased with how it turned out! I used Whisper White (SU) and reflective gold (non-SU) card stock. The stamped images are from SU's "Together Forever" stamp set, and I stamped them with VersaMark ink and then heat-embossed in gold. Since I wasn't sure that I'd like the stamped design, I didn't even use the stamp-a-ma-jig, so I guess this design was just meant to be--it turned out perfectly! The reflective gold border that comes off the bottom of the card was cut and dry-embossed with Spellbinders' "In Spades" borderabilities die using the Big Shot. I think those spades mimic hearts nicely, don't you?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Nice job! Very elegant. Congrats to your parents and big event for you! Have a great day.
Debbie