Monday, August 17, 2009

EARLY BIRD

I couldn't think of a title for this post, so I chose "Early Bird" because there's a bird on the card and because it's almost 3:40 a.m. That may be why I can't think. Anyway . . . I am so pleased with this card! My plan was to make the bird house, but that was all I set out to do. I reached into my basket of die cuts and found the lattice and leaves ready to use, but they weren't enough. That's when I remembered this brand new Sizzlit die, "Merry Details" (Holiday mini catalog) that has a cute bird--and he's the perfect size! SU products used to create this card include: Brocade Blue, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive card stock, Texturz Plate (Distressed), Sizzix dies (Little Leaves, Merry Details, Lattice), Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Designer Label, Photo Corner, and Heart to Heart punches, Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry inks, Stampin' Sponges, and "FYI" stamp set.

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Well, he's cute as pie!! What a neat idea!!! Love it! Smiles, Laura