My plan today was to work on making a wreath, similar to the one on p. 92 of SU's catalog. I had designs of my own, though, that I wanted to try. For one thing, I found a cute rooster/chicken (not sure which it is) to sit in the center of the wreath, and I also purchased some wired twine that I thought would add some pizzazz. Although SU used mostly "Autumn Traditions" designer paper and Always Artichoke card stock for their wreath, I wanted to throw some Soft Suede card stock and other patterns from the designer paper into the mix. I'm definitely not 100% pleased with this wreath--it will need more leaves to fatten it up--but it's off to an okay start. I used gold pins to secure the leaves to the wreath, but I'm at the point where I'm using Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive now because I don't like the way the little pinheads look--I thought I would like that! All of the leaves were die cut with the Big Shot and Leaves #2 die. So, here it is . . . my not-quite-finished wreath.