Friday, May 7, 2010

VINTAGE MINI COLLAGE

There's a project pictured in Stampin' Up!'s Summer mini catalog (p. 28) that I really like, and I decided to create something similar.  I've mentioned before that I like grids, and this is a perfect example of "grid appeal."  Each 3/4" square has a life of its own.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:  Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Kraft, Soft Suede, and Naturals Ivory card stock; 3/4" and Heart to Heart punches; Beautiful Wings Sizzlits and Top Note die; Bitty Buttons, Mini Vintage Tag, Linen Thread, Distressing Tool, Soft Suede dotted grosgrain ribbon, and Square Lattice embossing folder.  Stamp sets:  Elements of Style, In a Word, and Watercolor Trio.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this one too! It's like a mini-me of the framed project we did.