Monday, November 21, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . BOXED AND BORDERED

Today's MISM project is another easy box--4" square, 2" deep.  I had created the stamped snowflake topper to use for a card, but it ended up laying on my desk waiting for a place to call home.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this box include Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, and Whisper White card stock, Snowflake punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (on the punched snowflakes), "Short & Sweet" and "Snow Swirled" stamp sets, linen thread, pearl jewels, 5/8" silver brad (topped with pearl jewels), and Lace Ribbon Border punch.  Not Quite Navy is one of Stampin' Up!'s older colors and, for several years, I hardly used it; however, I have taken quite a liking to it, maybe because it is a striking compliment to a favorite of mine, Soft Suede.

1 comment:

Tammy Q Howell said...

That is so pretty! I love the colors and the snowflake design on top of the box!