Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TRYING FRAMELITS AND STAMP-EMBOSS SETS

The first card that I'm sharing today was created with a Sizzix "stamp and emboss" set that I recently purchased.  I used Stampin' Up! markers to ink the stamp and then used the coordinating embossing folder to emboss the stamped image.  Sponging Soft Suede ink on the embossed image added definition and depth.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Itty Bitty Shapes punches (small heart), pearl jewels, "Short & Sweet" stamp set, oval punches, and dotted grosgrain ribbon.  For the second card, I used the Sizzix "Chandelier" stamps and coordinating Framelits dies.  It was nice to be able to try Framelits dies because Stampin' Up! will be offering some of them early next year, and I know now that they are going to be AWESOME!  My little card features a sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set, Wisteria Wonder card stock, designer button, linen thread, and a punched eyelet border.  To see a larger view of either of these cards, just click on the pictures.

No comments: