Monday, November 7, 2011

SHORT & SWEET . . . HAVE A SEAT

It's time for my "Make-It-Snappy-Monday" project, and I must say that I really like this card!  I have had my eye on the "Have a Seat" stamp set since I first saw it in the current Stampin' Up! catalog, but I was never sure that I'd really have a use for it.  I finally added it to an order, and I do not regret it!  Quite honestly, I'm loving it.  It's perfect for something simple and sweet, as is evidenced by this card.  The other stamp set that I finally talked myself into buying is "Short & Sweet," which I used for the sentiment and tiny cupcake.  Other Stampin' Up! products used on this card include oval punches, 3/4" circle punch, "Finial Press" embossing folder, retired gingham ribbon, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, and Basic Black card stock, and markers to color the cupcake and create the "doodle'd" border.  If you sometimes find yourself staring blankly at your stacks of stamp sets when you need something quick and sweet, I highly recommend both of the sets that I used on this card.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments: