Monday, October 28, 2013

A LOOPY BRACELET AND A FUN COLOR COMBO FOR "MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is a card with a loopy flower to accompany a loopy bracelet.  While trying to wake up and come alive last Saturday morning, I learned to make that bracelet from loom bands (sometimes referred to as Twistz Bandz), although the actual instructions called for adding more loops, which I will try the next time around.  I recently purchased a Rainbow Loom kit (don't ask me why . . . I'm over 8+ years of age . . . I found the product intriguing), and it is quite relaxing and much fun to create an assortment of bracelets with those small rubber bands.  I made a couple of bracelets (before I learned to make the loopy one) to send to my nieces, but my biggest problem is that I don't know (or often see) a lot of little girls who might enjoy the bracelets.  This won't stop me from making them, though.  The one pictured here was mailed to a crafty little girl who enjoys stamping.  Stampin' Up! products used to create the card include Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Whisper White, and Pumpkin Pie card stock, A Dozen Thoughts and Flower Shop stamp sets, rhinestone jewel, Pinking Hearts Border punch (retired), and Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder.  A Dozen Thoughts is a fabulous stamp set, and that "just because" sentiment is a favorite of mine!  I love the pretty cursive with the swirly-doos on each end, and it's perfectly sized for just about any card.  Thanks for visiting today, and have a HAPPY Monday!

No comments: