Thursday, October 10, 2013

WIN A ONE-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TO CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

I'm excited to share with you the project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month!  A set of blank greeting cards is always a great gift idea and is particularly a gift project worth considering for the upcoming Christmas holiday.  One of my favorite collections of Stampin' Up! designer paper is the colorful Polka Dot Parade, and I think it's a perfect choice for a gift of greeting cards because they will deliver a little cheer at any time of year.  This ensemble includes assorted sentiments and a handy coordinating box for the cards.
My project tutorial can be found at Craft Project Central.  Would you like to win a FREE subscription to this month's tutorials?  I would love to draw the name of a lucky winner but, in order to do that, you'll need to visit Craft Project Central and leave a comment under the blog post where my project ensemble is pictured.  It will be the blog post dated 10-10-13.  On Monday, October 14, I will announce the winner of the FREE subscription.

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty set Regina. Love the colors... the tag is fabulous!

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

I love your cards and things. This is one of my favorite sets. I follow you everyday

Jennifer said...

This set is GORGEOUS! I love monochromatic cards!