Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT BETTY!!!!

Today is my aunt Betty's birthday, and her card is still at my house.  Ack!!!!  I called her just now and told her to keep celebrating this week because my card is on the way.  She told me that she plans to celebrate through the weekend!  Since she doesn't have a computer, I think it will be okay for me to share photos of the card that I'm sending to her.
I may have shared this card before--I didn't bother to check.  It's a really neat one that folds flat, hiding the fact that there's an entire bouquet of flowers inside.  The card and flowers (inside the card) were cut with the Silhouette, but I used Stampin' Up!'s Pansy punch, buttons, doilies, and Happy Day stamp set to decorate the front.  After making this card, I realized that I didn't leave enough space to write a note.  Problem solved when I discovered that the Full Heart punched shape fit nicely in the flowers, so I used it to cut my printed sentiments.  
Betty told me today that my parents sent "a card that sings", and she'll have to tell them (later this week) that I sent a whole bouquet of flowers!

2 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Regina: You never cease to amaze me! You are so very talented and thank you so much for sharing with us.

Julie said...

Now this is a card made with love!