Monday, October 14, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND THE WINNER OF THE FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

I was working on Christmas cards yesterday and had set this little guy to the side because I somehow managed to swipe a finger across an open Night of Navy ink pad and accidentally transferred ink in a couple of places.  When I started to work on the MISM project, it occurred to me that the ink on the washi tape wasn't too obvious, and I could just rip off the other evidence of error.  Isn't this little snowman adorable?  I debated about getting this stamp set (Snow Day) because I don't normally enjoy "buildable" images when the stamp-a-ma-jig is needed extensively.  For this card, I only used the SAMJ with the hat and scarf, so the stamping went quickly (I was making twelve of these cards).
 
Last Thursday, I posted a photo of the project for which I designed a tutorial for Craft Project Central, and I promised to use random.org to choose the winner (from those who left comments HERE), and the winner is #8 . . . Barbara V said:    "Love what you have done with the polka dots…so colorful and happy!".  Many thanks to those of you who took the time to leave a comment!  Barbara V, please contact me at randari@hotmail.com so we can get your subscription started!

No comments: