Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WAKE UP CALL - NEW MUSIC

I started getting a little tired of hearing some of the songs on my Playlist, so I made a few changes recently. One of my current favorite songs is "Wake Up Call," but it has a dark side. A guy murders his girlfriend's lover . . . and disposes of the body! I saw the video and wasn't too impressed--I'd never promote murder--but I still like something about this song! If it should happen to pop up while you're visiting my blog, just enjoy the music and "tune out" the lyrics. ;-) Now, "Bubbly," on the other hand, is a happy little tune. Another new song on the Playlist is "Everything." I don't even know what this one is about . . . I can't seem to concentrate on the lyrics for listening to the music (ADD kicking in, I guess). Since Chadrick and I spend a lot of time in this room together (his computer is at the other end of the countertop), I hear a LOT of the music he listens to and, while I hardly ever listen to the words, I manage to pick up on a few choice words, if you know what I mean. For instance, there's an interesting song by Afro Man that I really like, but the lyrics REALLY turn vulgur. Why do they have to ruin songs with words that prevent the song from getting air time????? I hope you enjoy the music!

No comments: