Tuesday, April 1, 2008

CRAB & COMPANY BIRTHDAY

This morning, I was frantically trying to complete a birthday card for a precious little girl who just turned 2 y/o yesterday. I don't know where the time has gone, but it seems to be flying away from me . . . at warp speed! Anyway, I had in my mind how I wanted this card to look but, in my haste, I forgot to put the wiggle eyes on the card! And . . . what's worse, I accidentally smeared the glittered candle before it dried! So sorry, Madison!!! My intentions were to also make a second card to send to a special friend whom I swap cards with every Monday, but time ran out. Tonight, as I was looking at the picture I took this morning, that's when I noticed that Madison's card had no wiggle eyes. So, I picked up where I left off, and Laura's card not only has the wiggle eyes, it has the crab holding a birthday hat--a nifty after-thought!

No comments: