Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'VE BEEN "CRICUT-ING"

Chirp! Chirp! There's a "Cricut" in the house, and it's been cuttin'! I recently purchased some cartridges and have been itchin' to play with them, although I haven't had a lot of time. This has been a week of VERY late nights, VERY early mornings, and a VERY tired Regina. I was looking at some silhouette stamp images in SU's mini catalog and decided to try making my own tulip silhouette. Once I got it cut, I wanted to color the flowers, so I used Pearl Ex for that. I love the shimmery, soft look of PE, but I wish the colors showed more vibrant. The fence was cut with a Sizzix die, and the sentiment is a Cricut cut. Card stock is Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pretty in Pink. I think mamaw will be pleased with this card!

No comments: