Monday, April 28, 2008

CRISS CROSS CARD BOX

Check this out!! How cool is this box? My favorite part is the flower embellishment. I couldn't decide how I would decorate this box, but this flower design took shape when I started playing with some punches . . . Scallop Circle (for the backing), large and small Ovals, 5-Petal, and Boho Blossoms. All of the designer papers are from the Ginger Blossom collection, and card stock colors are Sahara Sand, Groovy Guava, and Ruby Red. The front left needs something, but I can't decide what to put there. I might have to plan a class for this box and some greeting cards to fill it! ETA: Last night, I decided to add a piece of HodgePodge Hardware to the bottom left corner of the box. I think that's just what the corner needed! I also dressed up the sides of the box by adding an embossed panel.


No comments: