Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FLOWERS FOR MOTHER

I'm ashamed to admit that Mother's Day has caught me unawares this year--how can it already be time for Mother's Day????? For two days, I have carried this card design in my head and could hardly wait to get home today so I could make it! Have I told you lately that I love my Cricut????? OMG! Every single time I use that machine, I find myself chanting, "I love this machine!" The flowers and fence were cut with the Cricut, but it wouldn't be complete without some SU touches, such as the "Afternoon Tea" designer paper, rhinestone brads, and the stamped greeting (from "All Holidays"). In case you're wondering, this is a 6x6 card. I had to have room for those big flowers! ;-) Besides, this is one of those cards that you know is going to require some additional postage, so size didn't really matter in this case. I think my mother will love this card! Shhhh . . . don't tell anyone, but she loves all of my cards.

1 comment:

bakerbabe said...

Regina beautiful card. What cartridge is it?