Monday, May 19, 2008

OF SHADES AND SHADOWS

This is my "gotta-get-it-on-card-stock-before-heading-to-work" design. I just couldn't leave home until I got this idea out of my head. A fellow demonstrator shared a clever sample where the oval punch was used to create a vase. She used a punched flower, but I used the Boho Blossoms punch AND some of those cute felt flowers that SU sells! If you haven't ordered the "Flower Fusion" Accents & Elements yet, what are you waiting for???? I also used subtle shadows and shading on my design but, unfortunately, that technique doesn't show up well in the picture. The last thing I did to this card is the one thing that messed it up . . . the word "life" is crooked. Argh! Why do things happen like that? I might have to cover that up with a flower!

No comments: