Sunday, December 20, 2009

MINI MILK CARTON "BIRDHOUSE"

One of the new products that Stampin' Up! is offering in the "Occasions" mini catalog is the Mini Milk Carton die, which I have already loved.  I've designed  mini milk cartons with it and also a coffee pot.  Today's design is a birdhouse, although the idea wasn't born in my head.  I think it was Janet Wakeland who shared a picture of this die used to create a birdhouse.  I didn't do too much in the way of decorating this project, but I used two other brand new Stampin' Up! products . . . the Scallop Trim Border punch, and the Two Step Bird punch.  There is but one flaw with this project, and it happens to be a big one . . . I didn't leave a way to get into the box without tearing out the bottom or top.  I might need to just punch a hole in the top, thread some cord through it, and call it an ornament. 

1 comment:

Jenn Nusbaum said...

Oh my! That is so cute!!! Good job!