Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"TWO STEP BIRD" PUNCH

[Ding, Ding, Ding]
Announcer in the ring:  On the left, we have the experienced Stampin' Up! punch-using champ, Regina.  On the right, we have the up and coming Scallop Trim Corner punch.  Who will win this match?  1-2-what's that???? [the crowd goes wild] Regina's butt got kicked, but she made an amazing comeback! 
That's right . . . this corner punch took some real punches at me tonight, but I emerged from the scrap pile of card stock a winner!  The good news is that I mastered the use of this punch so much so that I used two of its layers on my card!  That ever-so-cute bird is also from a new punch . . . the "Two Step Bird."  I'm really pleased and proud that Stampin' Up! is offering this one in the upcoming Occasions mini catalog.  Again, this is a square card, and it also features a sentiment from "Love Bandit" and a creative use of the Modern Label punch.

No comments: