Thursday, December 3, 2009

SHHH . . . IT'S A SNEAK PEEK!

Just look at the fun new stuff coming our way!  In Stampin' Up!'s "Occasions" mini catalog, which will be in effect on January 5th, you'll find a new Sizzix die that cuts and scores a Mini Milk Carton (as pictured) and a "Beautiful Wings" Embosslits die.  There's a lot of detail on this project that the photo doesn't portray, such as the embossing on the die-cut butterflies (they're gorgeous!) and the sparkle of the GLITTER on the "Sending Love" specialty designer paper!  The only other new product that you'll notice on this project is that dainty scallop trim!  Stampin' Up!'s is bringing us some new punches, as well as a new style of punches.  To go along with the Scallop Trim Border punch, there's a Scallop Trim "Corner" punch.  Used together, these two punches will create a scallop trim all the way around a piece of card stock.  I haven't completed one of those yet with the punches, but I'm sure there's a rhyme and reason to the specific interval of sizes that the card stock has to be.  You can bet that I'll be figuring that out!  Lots of new stuff to play with so, if you'll excuse me, I have "fun" to do.

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

This is beautiful, Regina. I can't wait to get those dies and start playing myself!! Thanks for sharing. Your blog is always so much fun to visit!!
Smiles, Laura