Sunday, February 7, 2010

BASKET CASE

My guys are addicted to watching "The Office" so, while they were glued to the TV, I decided to make a basket using Stampin' Up!'s "Sweet Pea" designer paper, Taken with Teal, and Chocolate Chip card stock.  This is actually the second basket that I made today, but I haven't decorated the first one yet.  Two years ago, I made my first woven basket, and it is still being used and has held up really well!  It was considerably larger than today's basket and took considerably longer to make.  At the time, I thought I didn't ever want to make another one, but time changes things.  Ha!  My first basket is pictured here with the heart brads around the top.  Shortly after the picture was taken, I used hemp twine to tie on a tag with a strawberry image from Stampin' Up!'s "Tart & Tangy" stamp set.  It's still in perfect condition, too.

No comments: