Sunday, February 28, 2010

FUN WITH STAMPIN' UP! VINYL

I suppose there are people who don't know that Stampin' Up! sells decorative vinyl, and then there are others who are unsure what to do with it.  Me?  I am so excited about the vinyl and all of the color choices!  As I took this little jar out of the cabinet, it occurred to me that it needed to be decorated, so I chose Stampin' Up!'s "Bird on a Branch" Decorative Strip die.  I cut a snippet of white vinyl for the bird and Chocolate Chip for the branch, and then ran it through the Big Shot.  The thin die easily and perfectly cut the vinyl!  It probably didn't even take 10 minutes from the time I decided to decorate the jar!  In the other photo (Bee Happy), I used Stampin' Up!'s clear vinyl and LOVE how it mimics an etched design.  This vinyl is on my bathroom mirror, and it makes me smile every time I look at it!  You can view (and order) all of the color choices of Stampin' Up!'s vinyl HERE

No comments: