Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"GARDEN FROM THE HEART"

After getting my desk cleared, it just seemed right to open a brand new stamp set and create.  Let me just get this out of the way . . . I LOVE this card!  Several new Stampin' Up! products were used to create this card:  "Garden from the Heart" and "Tiny Tags" stamp sets, "Very Vintage" jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel, Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede, Old Olive, and Really Rust card stock, watercolor paper, Twill Tape, distressing tool, stampin' sponge, linen thread, Pinking Hearts Border punch, and markers.  I am super excited about the coloring of the garden hat because, for the first time ever, I created the shading and blending with Stampin' Up! markers and think it turned out really well!  This was the first time that I worked with "Garden from the Heart," and it's going to be a keeper for sure!  One thing that I want to mention is that Stampin' Up!'s clear acrylic blocks are AWESOME!!!!!!  I didn't order any of them initially because I already had quite a collection of acrylic blocks, but I got several of the new blocks in an order last week.  After finally getting a chance to work with them, I am impressed!  The blocks that I already had do not compare to the comfort and quality of Stampin' Up!'s blocks!  They are worth every cent!  If you don't believe me, order just one and then make room for the others! 

No comments: