Friday, February 5, 2010

"GARDEN FROM THE HEART" . . . AGAIN

Oh, how I wish this stamp set would stay around because I love it!  When I first saw Stampin' Up!'s "Occasions" mini catalog, I fell in love with this set, "Garden from the Heart."  By the time I placed my first preorder (the first of THREE preorders!!!!), I had second thoughts about this set--just wasn't sure how I would use the images.  It seemed tricky to me.  I finally had to have it, though, and I am so glad that I bought it.  What I have found and like about this set is that it can easily appeal to a person's desire to create vintage works of art, but I'm sure any color combo would be beautiful.  Also, this seems to be one of those chameleon sets . . . the kind that can be used for many occasions.  I can see the images going from "Hello" and "Thinking of You" to "Happy Birthday" or "Get Well."  You've got to love that! 

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

I'm so lucky I personally own this card!! It is even more beautiful in person!! Thanks for it, Regina..
Smiles, Laura