Friday, February 5, 2010

FIRST (AND PROBABLY LAST) BRICK WALL DESIGN

As much as I L~O~V~E the way this card turned out (and I mean truly, madly, deeply love it), I probably won't make another one.  Can you say "time-consuming"?  One thing is for sure . . . the Brick Wall technique is certainly one where the end result seems to justify the time it takes to create it.  For my card, I used Stampin' Up!'s "Garden from the Heart" stamp set (yes, I'm still loving this set) and the brand new "Very Vintage" wheel to create the subtle background on the "brick."  All of the stamped images were embossed and then colored with markers.  Card stock colors are Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, and Old Olive.

2 comments:

Cindy McVey said...

WOW WOW WOW! That is gorgeous! You HAVE to tell us how you did it!

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

What a beautiful card, Regina. No wonder you love, love, love it!! I do too!!
Smiles, Laura