Friday, February 5, 2010

"VERY THANKFUL" TO HAVE NOTICED THIS STAMP SET


Believe me when I say that this picture does not do justice to the color or overall appearance of this card.  The card stock colors are Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White.  I was reminded of the Charlotte Hornets while working with these colors.  All products used to create this card are from Stampin' Up! and include:  Whisper White satin ribbon, Scallop Trim Border and Corner punches, rhinestone brad, "Very Thankful" stamp set, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (can you see it?????), and Finial Press embossing folder.  I recently selected this stamp set as a FREE Sale-a-Bration product but, for as long as the current Stampin' Up! catalog has been out, I have to admit that I hadn't really noticed this little gem which is located at the very back of the catalog--seriously!  It's on page 209 aka the back cover!  This is a darling stamp set, and you should put it on your list!  You can buy it OR earn it FREE during Sale-a-Bration.

No comments: