Friday, August 28, 2020

ANOTHER "THERE WAS JESUS" TRI-FOLD


I made another "There was Jesus" tri-fold card featuring Stampin' Up!'s Healing Hugs and (retired) Still Life Stems stamp sets.  I tried to make this one less bulky by not using brads, but it still had bulk.  All sealed up in the envelope, it looked like I was mailing a book.  I'm okay with that because when someone's going through a rough time, maybe it will brighten their day to remove from the mailbox a fat little envelope (with postage stamps all across the front).

The sentiment on the slip-off band (sending you healing vibes) is from Healing Hugs.  Just as before, I printed a portion of the lyrics from Zach Williams & Dolly Parton's "There was Jesus" song onto Vellum cardstock, which I stapled to Whisper White cardstock so the lyrics showed up better.  The floral images throughout the card that I stamped with Mint Melody ink are from the retired Still Life Stems stamp set.  I'm so glad I kept that one! 


Stampin' Up! cardstock used on this card are Mint Melody, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Vellum.  Ink colors featured on this card are Mint Melody and Memento Tuxedo Black.


Once again, I used one of the retired Crosses of Hope dies to cut that gorgeous cross.  On the back of the card, I included information about where the lyrics came from, who wrote the song, performed it, etc.

1 comment:

Brenda Tapp said...

ohhhh. I want to...NEED to...make this! TFS!