Thursday, August 6, 2020

CREATE A WREATH WITH "FOREVER FERN" + ENVELOPE



How I feel about Stampin' Up!'s Forever Fern stamp set and coordinating dies is no secret.  I love them!  If you don't love these gorgeous products already, then surely this pretty wreath will win you over.  I used Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz, and Balmy Blue to stamp the images, which were then die-cut and placed in wreath formation with a few Pear Pizzazz curved leafy die-cuts.


I'm sorry the photos are so dark, but I hope you can see the pretty variety of stitches that are embossed on the Blackberry Bliss cardstock layer.  That was achieved with one of the Little Details embossing folders.  The sentiment (from the Butterfly Gala stamp set) was stamped with VersaMark ink onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock and then heat-embossed with Stampin' Gold embossing powder.  I then used one of the Tasteful Labels dies to cut the sentiment, which was adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


And when time permits, I like to dress up the envelopes that I mail.  I think the Pear Pizzazz and Blackberry Bliss images look so pretty on this one, don't you?


No comments: