Monday, August 10, 2020

QUICK CARD W/WHALE DSP + SEABED EMBOSSING FOLDER

 


Want to make a really quick card with just a few supplies?  The hardest part of making this card was cutting out those cute sea turtles, and that wasn't hard at all.


For a quick-to-make card, you wouldn't really expect a lot of texture and dimension, would you?  Can you believe those sea turtles were cut directly from a piece of the Whale of a Time DSP?  I really 💗 the DSP because it has such colorful designs!  That skinny strip that's adhered to the Bumblebee cardstock is one of the DSP designs, and I just adhered the two sea turtles to it.  After embossing the card front with the Seabed embossing folder, I used a sponge dauber to lightly apply Whisper White ink to the raised texture.  My finishing touch was adding the three sequins.  FYI . . . Stampin' Up! has Whale of a Time Sequins for the whale bundle of products, but I don't have them (yet) and had to use sequins from my stash. 

Ready to make a set of cards like this?  The only products I used were as follows:


1 comment:

Sandy E. said...

Love this card! Just found it, have all the retired supplies, and was wondering what to do with them! Yay! Can't wait to make it! TFS!