The possibilities with "Bloomin' Beautiful" seem endless! Have I mentioned that I "LOVE" this stamp set???? I've been thinking about this technique (using the word "bloom" for the flower stem) and finally got a chance to try it. Unlike how I planned it in my mind, it was bit tricky. Most of the time when you want to ink just part of a stamp (the flower, in this case), you can use a marker. Since I wanted to watercolor the flower, I needed to use StazOn ink, for which I don't have a marker. I had to wrap a scrap piece of paper around the portion of the stamp that I didn't want inked, being careful to cover the leaf near the flower. Worked like a charm! I discovered, though, that the Stamp-a-ma-jig was a MUST to align the word "bloom" under the flower. To apply the Fine Cosmo glitter to the word "bloom," I just used a glue pad (non-SU), but I used 2-Way Glue to hold the Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the flower. The background image on the card front is SU's "Paisley" background stamp and, of course, the other SU products used were the Coluzzle cutting system, "Afternoon Tea" designer paper, and Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon.