Friday, June 13, 2008

IT'S A CARD! IT'S A BOOK! IT'S ALL THE SAME!

I often mention my friend, Laura, but I have to mention her again. She has these adorable "Riley the moose" stamps and shared some uncolored images with me recently. When I sat down to make a Father's Day card for my daddy, I decided to use some of those images. I ended up needing "Riley at the campfire" for the front of my card/book, so Laura sent me an envelope (received today) with several more images for me to play with! So, is this a card or a book? Well, it started out to be a card, but it ended up looking like a very short book. I know it's rather plain, but I did all that I could think to do. My mind was thinking "card," but my hands were making something that resembled a book. Anyway, I used an assortment of SU designer papers (current and retired), SU chipboard letters (covered with designer paper), and a few other products that are non-SU. The "Happy Father's Day" at the back of the book was designed on and cut with the Cricut. BTW, I wrote the poem just for this card/book because I wanted something that related to the stamped images. ;-)

No comments: