Monday, June 16, 2008

WILD ROSE GIFT SET

When I saw "Wild Rose" on the list of retiring stamp sets, I just had to pull it off the shelf and give it a work-out. I hate to see this set retire! My friend, Cassy, who is my "grandmother upline" in SU had a birthday yesterday, and I made this gift set for her. The gift bag was (very simply) decorated by adding a stamped strip and tied closed with a bow. If you're in one of my clubs, be prepared to use "Wild Rose" in July. We can't let it retire until you fall in love with it, too! It's a two-step stamp set, and there are tons of color combinations that you can use to create elegant projects with these roses. The rose bud is my favorite! SU products used to create this gift set include Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, and Purely Pomegranate inks and card stock, Whisper White card stock, Stampin' Dimensionals, and the Stamp-a-ma-jig.






No comments: